Dealing with Difficult People 5-download pack
Learn how to stay calm with a variety of awkward, rude or downright difficult people
Have you ever met those people who rub everyone up the wrong way? Or maybe there's just one person who seems to have it in for you. Whatever your difficult people problem, Dealing with Difficult People will give you the skills and personal resources to deal with them and stay calm.
This carefully compiled money-saving package of hypnosis downloads will make you an expert at dealing with difficult people.
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount.
The Difficult People Skills Pack contains these 5 carefully selected downloads:
- Stay Calm With THAT Person - break the habit of reacting to that certain person and maintain your composure
- Saying NO - use hypnosis to teach your mind and body to say 'no' together, and mean it.
- Assertiveness Training - learn to say what you mean, calmly and clearly, right when you need to.
- Overcome Fear of Confrontation - start standing up for yourself and let your voice be heard.
- Negative People Shield -create a hypnotic 'shield' to stop gloomy people infecting your mood.
So if you want to feel totally different next time you come face to face with that tyrant, order 'Dealing with Difficult People' now and start enjoying the new skills carried on a wave of deep relaxation...
Difficult People Skills Pack has been purchased by 411 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.