- Advanced Social Skills Pack
- Anti-aging hypno-pack
- Assert Yourself Pack
- Attracting Women Pack
- Be Less Negative Pack
- Be More Centered Pack
- Be True to Yourself Pack
- Beat Fear and Anxiety Hypnosis Pack
- Better Thinking Pack
- Boldness Booster Pack
- Boost Low Self Esteem Hypnosis Pack
- Boost Your Creativity Pack
- Complete Stress Management Pack
- Confident Dating Pack
- Control My Emotions Pack
- End of a Relationship Pack
- Feel Attractive Pack for Women
- Feel Good About Yourself
- Feel lighter hypno-pack
- Gain Social Excellence
- Heal The Past Pack
- Heal Your Marriage Pack
- How to Deal with Difficult People
- Increase Productivity Pack
- Insomnia Beater Pack
- Male Sexual Performance Pack
- Manage Your Anger Pack
- Manage Your Money Pack
- New Baby Pack
- New You Pack
- Overcome Panic Attacks Pack
- Overcome Shyness Pack
- Overcome Your Nervous Breakdown Pack
- Personal Motivation Pack
- Power Positivity Pack
- Public Speaking Fear Hypnosis Pack
- Pure Hypno-fun Pack
- Quick Confidence Hypnosis Pack
- Relationship Helper Pack
- Seeding Success Pack
- Self Growth Starter Pack
- Stop Blushing Pack
- Stop Feeling Inferior Pack
- Stop Sex Obsession Pack
- Successful Studying Pack
- Supreme Sports Success Pack
- The Success Factor
- Total Fitness Motivation Pack
- Ultimate Concentration Pack
- Weight Management
Overcome shyness and be more bold in company
Rip off the 'shy' label and really enjoy making new friends.
"Why's Sheila not saying hello?". "Oh Sheila's shy, she'll come out of her shell in her own time" says Sheila's mum.
Thanks mum, that really helped me feel less shy! Not!
Roll on 20 years or so and maybe you still feel that awkwardness in company or meeting new people. Taking a moment or 10 to check out the room for danger is wise if danger is likely, but the slightest threat is magnified so you're on an emotional hair-trigger. Who can chat freely when their body is on red-alert?
The Overcoming Shyness Pack has been carefully selected to cover all the bases. You may have been labelled 'shy' as a child, or would prefer to blend in rather than stand out in a group situation. Neither helps if you are trying to boost your social life and get the health benefits of being part of an active community.
Hypnosis can allow you to let go of old, unhelpful patterns of behaviour and practice being more socially daring than usual, all in the comfort of your own home. This hypnotic rehearsal means that when you experience it 'for real' you will be surprised at how much you enjoy being more social and connecting with others...
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount.
The Overcome Shyness Pack contains these 5 carefully selected downloads:
- Overcome Shyness and Social Anxiety - Shyness is not a 'fixed' part of your personality. Relax deeply and mentally rehearse being relaxed in social situations, letting go of old, unhelpful patterns of behaviour.
- Speaking in Groups - Use hypnosis to make the inner changes required to speak to larger or less familiar groups.
- Conversation Starter - banish nerves and let your words flow naturally and easily because you've learned how to be relaxed socially.
- Meeting People Made Easy: Learn how to keep calm and outwardly focussed when meeting new people, giving you the freedom to act normally and be yourself.
- Be Yourself Socially - enjoy yourself more socially by learning how to be less self conscious.
All you need to do is put on your headphones at your computer, or plug into your CD or mp3 player. With each download, you will listen to a short introduction designed to shift your shyness and social anxiety, and then experience a powerful hypnosis session to help you feel more socially confident and connected. The hypnosis works directly with your unconscious mind, preparing your mind and body for behaving in a more confident way and keeping those social connections alive and well.
Overcome Shyness Pack has been purchased by 201 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 500,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.