- Asthma Treatment Hypnosis
- Bathroom Anxiety
- Boost Your Immune System
- Caring for the Terminally Ill
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Hives Treatment
- Clean Your Teeth
- Contact Lenses
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Diabetic Diet
- Ease Eczema
- Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
- Ease Raynauds Disease
- Endometriosis Natural Treatment
- Essential Tremor
- Excessive Sweating
- Fast Natural Healing
- Fight a Cold
- Get Rid of Migraines
- Hangover Cure
- Hayfever Relief
- Healing Power Hypnosis
- Healthier Choices
- Healthy Lifestyle - Choose the Right Foods
- Healthy Lifestyle - Envisaging You
- Healthy Lifestyle - Get Moving
- Healthy Lifestyle - Super Portion Control
- Healthy Lifestyle - Ultimate Gym Session
- Healthy Lifestyle Series
- High Blood Pressure
- Hot Flashes
- Hyperacusis Treatment
- IBS Hypnosis
- Improve Posture
- Improve Your Eyesight
- Jetlag Reliever
- Mammogram Anxiety
- MRI Scan Anxiety
- Muscle Spasm Treatment
- Natural Herpes Treatment
- Natural Indigestion Remedy
- Overactive Bladder Treatment
- Overcoming Hypochondria
- Parcopresis Treatment
- Placebo Effect
- Poor Circulation
- Positive Menopause
- Prepare for Surgery
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Relieving Constipation
- Remember Your Medication
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Self Injection
- Shy Bladder - Paruresis
- Stop Cracking Knuckles
- Stop Facial Tics
- Stop Popping Zits
- Take Care of You
- Teeth Grinding
- Tension Headaches
- Tinnitus Treatment
- Travel Sickness
- Wart Treatment
Using hypnosis as asthma treatment
Hypnosis can also you manage asthma and can give you a reassuring sense of control over your condition.
Research shows that negative emotions such as panic and depression can affect the respiratory system, in effect bringing on an asthma episode in people with the condition. Hypnosis treatment can lower stress(1) , a common trigger of asthma, but also we know that the power of the mind can influence physical processes. Hypnosis can improve immune function and anaesthetize pain and directly and beneficially effect the workings of the body (2) and can ease asthma(3).
Ease Asthma will get you feeling more relaxed and give you a way of quickly feeling more comfortable during typical asthma trigger times. It will re-train your unconscious mind to minimize episodes and get you feeling instantly more free from asthma symptoms.
N.B. Any asthma sufferer should of course get appropriate medical treatment.
Download Ease Asthma now and get your subconscious mind onside.
(1) (Paul Lehrer, PhD, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, along with colleagues in Seoul, Korea, and at Rutgers University and the University of Texas at El Paso 2001)
(2) Ernest Hilgard (1977) and coworkers: in extensive investigations, using experimental paradigms to induce pain (typically either a tourniquet cutting off the circulation to a limb or plunging the limb into cold water), they have demonstrated that various types of pain can be reduced by Hypnotically induced analgesia.
(3) Maher-Loughnan (1970) asthmatic subjects were randomly assigned to either Hypnosis or relaxation therapy. The results showed both treatment modalities of benefit to the patients, but the improvement in the Hypnotherapy group was significantly greater. There was a peak of improvement between the seventh and twelfth weeks of treatment. In addition, only the Hypnotic subjects showed improvement in physiologic measures of respiration (forced expiratory volume).
N.B. We recommend that you speak to a medical professional if you do suffer from asthma.
Ease Asthma has been purchased by 189 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 10.67 MB
Buy these together Ease Asthma7-11 Breathing Exercise and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 500,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.