- Asthma Treatment Hypnosis
- Bathroom Anxiety
- Boost Your Immune System
- Caring for the Terminally Ill
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Hives Treatment
- Clean Your Teeth
- Contact Lenses
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Crohns Disease Treatment
- Diabetic Diet
- Ease Eczema
- Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
- Ease Raynauds Disease
- Endometriosis Natural Treatment
- Essential Tremor
- Fast Natural Healing
- Fight a Cold
- Get Rid of Migraines
- Hangover Cure
- Hayfever Relief
- Healing Power Hypnosis
- Healthier Choices
- Healthy Lifestyle - Choose the Right Foods
- Healthy Lifestyle - Envisaging You
- Healthy Lifestyle - Get Moving
- Healthy Lifestyle - Super Portion Control
- Healthy Lifestyle - Ultimate Gym Session
- Healthy Lifestyle Series
- High Blood Pressure
- Hot Flashes
- Hyperacusis Treatment
- IBS Hypnosis
- Improve Posture
- Improve Your Eyesight
- Jetlag Reliever
- Mammogram Anxiety
- MRI Scan Anxiety
- Muscle Spasm Treatment
- Natural Herpes Treatment
- Natural Indigestion Remedy
- Overactive Bladder Treatment
- Overcoming Hypochondria
- Parcopresis Treatment
- Placebo Effect
- Poor Circulation
- Positive Menopause
- Prepare for Surgery
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Relieving Constipation
- Remember Your Medication
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Self Injection
- Shy Bladder - Paruresis
- Stop Cracking Knuckles
- Stop Excessive Sweating
- Stop Facial Tics
- Stop Popping Zits
- Take Care of You
- Teeth Grinding
- Tension Headaches
- Tinnitus Treatment
- Travel Sickness
- Vulvodynia Treatment
- Wart Treatment
Overcome jetlag more quickly next time you fly
Jet lag can be a real pain. Especially if you travel frequently and have to work soon after you arrive.
Jet lag causes irregular sleep patterns, insomnia, fatigue, confusion and disorientation, irritability, headaches, nausea, dehydration and loss of appetite.
It's been said that one day of recovery time is needed for every one hour time zone crossed. That's not great for the start of your vacation or if you have to do business.
What is jetlag?
Jetlag is caused by crossing time zones during air travel. It's really a symptom of the disruption of your body's circadian (day/night-light/dark) cycle which controls the timing of bodily functions such as when you sleep and eat.
Other contributing factors to jetlag are the dry atmosphere of planes and the lack of fresh air, the discomfort from cramped conditions, swelling caused by cabin pressure, food and drink consumed in transit (which can mess up your appetite at destination) and the direction of travel.
Practical measures to reduce jet lag include:
- Drinking plenty of water
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid caffeine based drinks
- Get as much exercise as possible by stretching in your seat and walking up and down the plane
- Adjusting your watch to the destination time to psychologically adjust
- Once you arrive have a shower
- Try to adapt to the new time zone as fast as possible by exposing yourself as much as you can to the sun to adjust to the new environment and staying up and going to bed at an appropriate time for the new time zone even if this means staying up
- And, of course listen to this download session
Hypnosis is a great way to retune your body quickly and comfortably we recommend you relax to his session before you fly (in mid air) and on your arrival just before you go to sleep.
Download Overcome Jetlag now and adjust quickly next time you fly.
Overcome Jet Lag has been purchased by 115 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Overcome Jet Lag
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 10.95 MB
Buy these together Overcome Jet LagTen Minute Power Nap and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.