- Asthma Treatment Hypnosis
- Bathroom Anxiety
- Boost Your Immune System
- Caring for the Terminally Ill
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Hives Treatment
- Clean Your Teeth
- Contact Lenses
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Diabetic Diet
- Ease Eczema
- Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
- Ease Raynauds Disease
- Endometriosis Natural Treatment
- Essential Tremor
- Fast Natural Healing
- Fight a Cold
- Get Rid of Migraines
- Hangover Cure
- Hayfever Relief
- Healing Power Hypnosis
- Healthier Choices
- Healthy Lifestyle - Choose the Right Foods
- Healthy Lifestyle - Envisaging You
- Healthy Lifestyle - Get Moving
- Healthy Lifestyle - Super Portion Control
- Healthy Lifestyle - Ultimate Gym Session
- Healthy Lifestyle Series
- High Blood Pressure
- Hot Flashes
- Hyperacusis Treatment
- IBS Hypnosis
- Improve Posture
- Improve Your Eyesight
- Jetlag Reliever
- Mammogram Anxiety
- MRI Scan Anxiety
- Muscle Spasm Treatment
- Natural Herpes Treatment
- Natural Indigestion Remedy
- Overactive Bladder Treatment
- Overcoming Hypochondria
- Parcopresis Treatment
- Placebo Effect
- Poor Circulation
- Positive Menopause
- Prepare for Surgery
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Relieving Constipation
- Remember Your Medication
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Self Injection
- Shy Bladder - Paruresis
- Stop Cracking Knuckles
- Stop Excessive Sweating
- Stop Facial Tics
- Stop Popping Zits
- Take Care of You
- Teeth Grinding
- Tension Headaches
- Tinnitus Treatment
- Travel Sickness
- Wart Treatment
Using hypnosis to help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
When you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome everything in life can feel so much harder. Some people say it's like 'wading through treacle' or that everything requires ten times the normal effort. Because of this, chronic fatigue syndrome can make working, social life and physical exertion feel like obstacles rather than natural, enjoyable parts of life.
Chronic fatigue syndrome can make you feel cut off from normal everyday life and from the things that those who don't suffer chronic fatigue take for granted, such as simply going out for a walk or agreeing to a future social engagement.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (sometimes known as M.E. "myalgic encephalomyelitis") has a range of different symptoms.
One of its central symptoms is profound muscle fatigue especially after periods of physical effort.
Other physical symptoms can include muscle pain or spasms, joint pain, long lasting flu like symptoms, headaches or migraines, balance problems, poor sleep, sore throats, swollen glands, intolerance of extreme temperatures, alcohol intolerance, low blood pressure and extreme sensitivity to bright light and noise.
Psychological symptoms (which can also be consequences of the physical symptoms of M.E.) include depression and anxiety.
It's bad enough suffering chronic fatigue syndrome but some people still think M.E. is 'all in the mind' and that chronic fatigue sufferers should 'pull themselves together.'
This attitude is woefully out of date. Back in 2002 the chief medical officer in England recognized M.E./CFS as a disabling and genuine physical condition. And the World Health Organization officially recognize chronic fatigue syndrome as a physical disorder. The days of describing M.E. as 'yuppie flu' should be well and truly gone.
However any physical illness or condition including chronic fatigue syndrome will be affected by what the mind does. Your unconscious mind and its attitudes has a direct effect on your blood pressure (1), immune function (2) and pain response (3) and therefore can be directly influenced by the most powerful way of communicating with unconscious processes-hypnosis.
Hypnosis is also a wonderful way of achieving deep rest, increasing energy and motivation and building bridges between mind and body.
This session will help you relax deeply, feel better and re-balance energy and vitality.
Download Manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome below now and feel better on a regular basis.
NB We recommend you consult a medically trained doctor if you have any physical symptoms as other conditions may also result in chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms.
(1) Friedman and Taub (1977, 1978) reported the results of a trial comparing Hypnosis with biofeedback or a combination of both in essential hypertension. At the end of four weeks of treatment, all groups showed a significant reduction in blood pressure. But at six-month follow-up only the patients receiving Hypnosis had maintained the reduction.
(2) Hypnosis strengthens the disease-fighting capacity of two types of immune cells, reports Patricia Ruzyla-Smith and her co-workers at Washington State University in Pullman. Thirty-three college students who achieved a Hypnotic trance displayed larger jumps in two important classes of white blood cells than participants who received relaxation or no method. The greatest immune enhancement occurred among highly Hypnotizable students in the Hypnosis group.
(3) In a neurochemical study of Hypnotic control of pain conducted by Domangue (1985), patients suffering arthritic pain showed a correlation among levels of pain, anxiety and depression. Anxiety and depression were inversely related to plasma norepinephrine levels. Depression was correlated with dopamine levels and negatively correlated with levels of serotonin and beta endorphin. Following Hypnotherapy, there were clinically and statistically significant decreases in depression, anxiety and pain, and increases in beta endorphin-like substances.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has been purchased by 555 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 14.91 MB
Buy these together Chronic Fatigue SyndromeTen Minute Power Nap and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.