Be Less Negative Scripts Pack
Help your negative client develop positive habits of mind.
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount.
The Be Less Negative Scripts Pack contains these 5 carefully selected hypnosis scripts:
- Stop Negative Thinking Script - a powerfully soothing way to change poor thinking styles to see the bigger picture.
- Self Sabotage Script - we can trip ourselves up in all kinds of ways and much of self sabotage is unconscious. This session helps you get out of your own way for good.
- Stop Complaining Script - every complaint is also a suggestion implanting negativity and defeatism. This affects not only the recipient, but also the complainer. Become part of the solution, not just another part of the problem.
- No Regrets Script - the past is a lesson to learn from, not a regret to be bitter about. This session helps you leave negatives from the past behind.
- Improve Your Mood Script - low, irritable, sad or resentful mood colours all your thoughts and actions. It's easy to see why people often assume they have no control over mood, but they do. This session helps you more readily and quickly change your mood no matter what.
Be Less Negative Scripts Pack has been purchased by 48 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Get cheaper scripts in the Growth Zone
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.