- Accepting Compliments
- Approaching Women
- Attention Seeking
- Avoid a Bad First Impression
- Be a Better Friend
- Be Approachable
- Be Less Abrasive
- Be Less Critical
- Be More Attractive to Men
- Be More Attractive to Women
- Be More Charismatic
- Be More Romantic
- Become Popular
- Build Instant Rapport
- Coming on Too Strong
- Dealing with the In-Laws
- Don't be Intimidated
- Don't Hold Grudges
- Don't Take It Personally
- Don’t Be Taken for Granted
- Eye Contact
- Fear of Authority
- Fear of Confrontation
- Feel Connected
- How to Say Sorry
- I'm OK, You're OK
- Increase Your Social Circle
- Introducing Yourself Anxiety
- Keeping In Touch
- Less Confrontational
- Negative People Shield
- Others’ Shoes
- Put Yourself First
- Setting Boundaries
- Smile More
- Speed Dating Men
- Speed Dating Women
- Stay Calm with THAT Person
- Stop Being Self Centered
- Stop Fidgeting
- Stop Judging by Appearances
- Stop Passive Aggressive Behavior
Feel connected to others and live longer
Recreate vivid memories of strong social connections using hypnosis
No man or woman is an island. We all need to feel connected to other people. Incredibly though, the importance of social ties goes much, much deeper than just making us feel better.
Feeling connected to other people - having strong social ties - is directly related to physical health. Social ties have a positive 'buffering effect' and which occurs despite adverse life style choices such as smoking and drinking too much.
People with fewer social ties die younger
Smoking and diet are important factors in determining your health but a large piece of research (1) found that the powerful influence of social support on health seems to be largely independent from the role that your family or friends might have in encouraging healthier life style choices and health habits.
It's easy to forget about great friendships from the past but even if people are no longer in your life you can still relate to them through wonderful memories and in that way feel more connected to them.
This session will get you feeling deeply relaxed and strongly connected to other people in your current and past life - and the great thing is every time you use this session you can feel connected to different people, even if they are on the other side of the world.
Feel connected with hypnosis
All you need to do is pop on your headphones at your computer, or plug into your CD or mp3 player. You will listen to a short introduction about why social connections are so important, and then experience a wonderfully relaxing, uplifting hypnosis session that will help you vividly recall happy times where you had a strong connections with one or many people.
The Feel Connected hypnosis download will help your body and mind to;
- benefit from deep relaxation
- evoke the positive physical changes you originally felt when connected socially
- be more open to connecting with people in your current life
- reconnect with those people from your past and pick up the threads
Download Feel Connected now and expand your social universe.
(1) Berkman and Syme 1989. The study found used 7,000 residents of Almeda County California and tracked them over 9 years. The research looked at their health habits, the amount of social ties, close friends they had, whether they were in regular group contact such as church attendance and whether they were married. The mortality rates seemed to be directly linked to the simple factor of quantity of social ties. People with few ties to other people had mortality rates 2 to 5 times higher than better connected people. This strong link between social ties and death rates was independent of more traditional such as smoking, drinking, exercise and obesity. The link applied to both sexes, all ethnic groups and in a 17 year follow up appeared to hold good into old age.
Feel Connected has been purchased by 375 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 12.01 MB
Buy these together Feel ConnectedEmotional Intimacy and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.