Drink More Water
Use hypnosis to develop the healthy habit of drinking enough water
Do you feel tired much of the time? Do you suffer dry skin and mood shifts? It could be, like an estimated 80% of the population, that you are chronically dehydrated. You know you should drink plenty of water but you end of forgetting. Or the prospect just isn't as exciting as a coffee or soda. You know you should drink up to eight glasses of water a day but you've found it hard to keep up the motivation.
We are all largely made up of water-two thirds of our weight is made up of water. Consider this:
- Blood is around 83% water.
- Your muscles consist of 75% water.
- Your brain is 74% water
- And your bone is 22% water.
No wonder drinking plenty of water makes you think more clearly keeps your blood and blood pressure healthy and makes your muscles and bones work better. But being chronically dehydrated isn't just a question of not drinking enough water but also consuming to many substances that actually steal your precious water.
Coffee, tea, sodas and of course alcohol all steal water from you by prompting your body to lose more water.
The value of water
- Water helps your digestion and also helps you absorb essential vitamins and minerals.
- Water is essential to detoxify you kidneys and liver. It helps carry away waste from the body.
- Water increases your physical and mental performance.
- Water keeps your skin smooth and glowing-water is a great natural beautifier.
- Water helps you lose weight as it's a great natural appetite suppressant
- Drinking plenty of water is great for your heart (1)
There are great sensible tips for you to follow to remind you to drink plenty of water for your health. Firstly don't just drink water when you're thirsty. You want to drink to prevent you from becoming dehydrated. If you are thirsty then dehydration has already happened.
Keep water with you at all time. If you have a bottle with you it will serve to remind you to use it.
You could even set a timer on your PC or cell phone to remind you to drink water. Until the habit sticks. Remember also that you don't have to drink loads of water all at once. Keep yourself topped up over the day with regular water intakes. A little often is the key.
This session will help program your unconscious mind to remember to drink plenty of water and to keep you motivated so that you can quickly start enjoying all the health benefits.
Download Drink Plenty of Water now.
(1) The findings of a six-year study of more than 20,000 healthy men and women aged 38-100 in the May 1, 2002 American Journal of Epidemiology found that women who drank more than five glasses of water a day were 41% less likely to die from a heart attack during the study period than those who drank less than two glasses. The protective effect of water was even greater in men.
Drink More Water has been purchased by 683 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Drink More Water
Narrator: Roger Elliott
Download Size: 9.83 MB
Buy these together Drink More WaterEat Healthy and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.