Stop Drinking Soda
Whatever brand you drink soda is bad news for your health. The average US citizen drinks around 18 ounces of sugary soda drink every day. According to a 2005 study (1) by the US department of health soda drinks have become the biggest source of empty calories in the US diet and Britain and the rest of Europe are catching up fast. So if you want to be fat drink soda is the message.
Some people think they are being healthy by consuming 'energy drinks' or 'sports drinks' but unless you are running marathon these drinks will still make you fat as they have plenty of empty calories in them (even though the models selling them maybe sleek and athletic)
Soda harms more than just making you fat
Drinking too much soda causes:
- Energy dips and symptoms of depression
- Massive dehydration with all the problems that causes.
- Addictive like binging and craving linked to the come down after having a sugar high and craving to take on more sugar again.
- High blood pressure
- Inability to focus and concentrate
- Rotting of the teeth
- Cola confuses the appetite regulating systems in the body leading to increased appetite and weight gain (above and beyond the fat encouraging sugars in the soda itself)
- Regular soda drinking attacks the marrow in the bones making them weaker and encourages organ breakdown leading to potentially life threatening diabetes.
- Weakening of the bones in a study of 460 high schoolers in 2000, research at the Harvard School of Public Health found that girls who drank carbonated soft drinks were three times as likely to break their arms and legs as those who consumed other drinks.
- Rapid aging of the skin and body generally.
So drinking soda is not a good deal, whether it's Pepsi, coco-cola, Dr pepper's, 7up or one of the many so called 'sports drinks' it's bad news.
What's more advertising and ritual all play their part to keep you hooked. Advertisers subtly imply that by drinking their soda you'll get a certain lifestyle. They do this by having cool looking models with obviously cool life styles drinking their sodas. So you get conned by the implicit suggestions that you are buying a lifestyle not just a soda. Don't be conned into losing your health.
Then there is the ritual element. You get a craving you got to the fridge and you see a container with certain colours and logos on it. This becomes ritualistic and if you do anything enough times it starts to feel natural and right-even though it is anything but natural and right.
This session will help get you off soda and stay off.
Download Stop Drinking Soda now.
Stop Drinking Soda has been purchased by 602 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Stop Drinking Soda
Narrator: Roger Elliott
Download Size: 11.76 MB
Buy these together Stop Drinking SodaSweet Tooth and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.