Stop self harming
Our experience treating people who self harm has shown that self harm often starts because of a feeling of desperation, depression or anxiety. That, or because lots of other people around you are doing it or a combination of these two reasons.
Actually self harm is an addiction. It works like any habitual pattern of behavior that starts to feel compulsive.
How self harm works
- First there is a build up of tension and stress (or even boredom) then there is the thought of cutting
- Then comes the opportunity to self harm - maybe because no one else is around.
- The tension and urge to self-harm become stronger and stronger.
- Perhaps next you try to stop yourself but the urge seems stronger then ever.
- You start to 'trance out' and maybe things start to seem a bit unreal as your focus narrow onto the self harm.
- You harm yourself.
- And when you have cut yourself you get a chemical release as your body's natural opiate painkillers are released.
- Afterwards you may feel relief followed by self disgust that you've 'gone and done it again.'
Self harm follows the pattern of any addictive and repetitive behavior.
Help is vital
It's important that if you have been self harming to tell someone sympathetic because you can do serious damage to yourself. A qualified professional should be able to help you. Use any help you get in conjunction with this session.
Constant self harm such as cutting can result in unsightly scars which sometimes cause others to think it is done as a 'cry for help' to signal unhappiness to others. But skin grafts and unsightly skin is not really what the cutter wants. They simply feel there is no choice but to cut.
Stop Self Harm will help you to relax and give your unconscious mind the chance to unlearn the old self harm pattern so that your skin has its right to health and life recognized and you can begin to thrive as a person.
Download Stop Self Harm now and learn new ways to cope with emotional distress.
Stop Self Harming has been purchased by 125 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Stop Self Harming
Narrator: Roger Elliott
Download Size: 9.72 MB
Buy these together Stop Self HarmingRelieve_Stress.mp3 and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.