- Adrenaline Addiction
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Caffeine Addiction
- Cannabis Dependence
- Chewing Tobacco Addiction
- Chocolate Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Compulsive Hand Washing
- Compulsive Hoarding
- Diminish Alcohol Abuse
- Exercise Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Internet Addiction
- Masturbation Addiction
- Moderate Drinking
- News Addiction
- Nicotine Addiction Treatment
- Obsessive Checking
- Obsessive Compulsive Cleaning
- OCD Treatment
- Painkiller Addiction
- Party Without Alcohol
- Porn Addiction
- Sensorimotor OCD
- Shopping Addiction
- Slot Machine Addiction
- Social Networking Addiction
- Stay Off Alcohol
- Stop Obsessive Thoughts
Overcome gaming addiction with hypnosis
Are you psychologically addicted to gaming? Do you use computer and/or video games compulsively to the extent that you have started to neglect other aspects of your life? Gaming addicts typically become isolated as the world of gaming increasingly becomes the real world for them.
Maybe you've stopped or limited exercising, socializing or doing important work because of obsessive gaming. Perhaps you focus just on the game instead of real life or use the game as an escape from dealing with life. The trouble is the more addicted you are to gaming, the less able you become to deal with real life. Gaming addiction may be stealing your life away and preventing you finding genuine and longer lasting satisfactions.
Gaming addiction works like any other addiction
Any addiction whether to gaming or anything else will work in the same way. Firstly you become:
- Tolerant - this means you have to play more and more of the game to get the same satisfaction. You need ever great 'fixes' of the game to get the same buzz.
- Secondly you get withdrawal when you don't play it. This might include irritability, agitation and obsessive thoughts about the game. Playing the game again temporarily stops gaming addiction withdrawal
- Thirdly preoccupation. You spend your time wondering what's happening in the game or fantasizing about playing it again.
- You find that 'time disappears' when you are gaming and you always spend much longer than you had intended to. It's as if you had fooled yourself into half-believing you'd only be gaming for a short while and 'all of a sudden' you've lost hours. Any addiction will always trance you out which is why you lose track of time.
- Addictions always cause you to neglect other healthier parts of you life (even smoking causes people to neglect their body's needs).
Maybe you have tried to cut your gaming down or even stop but have found yourself sucked into it again.
Overcoming gaming addiction is vital if you want to live a truly fulfilling life instead of having your time, vitality and potential stolen by a game. Imagine being free from gaming addiction to live life to the full in real and meaningful ways.
Download Overcome Gaming Addiction now and regain control over your life.
Overcome Gaming Addiction has been purchased by 139 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Overcome Gaming Addiction
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 12.75 MB
Buy these together Overcome Gaming AddictionBe More Objective and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.