- Be More Productive
- Creative Writing Hypnosis
- Creativity Booster
- Do It Now
- Do One Thing
- Easily Distracted
- Get Back on Track
- Get Organized
- Get Published
- Home-working Productivity
- Improving Concentration and Focus
- Overcome Lethargy
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Perseverance - Never Give Up
- Reach Your Goals
- Read More
- Remember Your Phone
- Self Discipline
- Self Sabotage
- Stop Being Lazy
- Watch Less TV
- Write A Book
- Write Regularly
- Write Your Dissertation
- Writer's Block
- Writing Songs
Get Your Book Published with Publishing Perseverance
A relaxing hypnosis audio to keep you focussed and optimistic about getting your ideas 'out there'
To get published you need determination, self belief and optimism. But so often you feel discouragement, depression and despair. Actually sending out your manuscript to a publisher can be more scary than anything the writing process involved. Months or years of dedication to writing can make the possibility of rejection by a publisher seem daunting or even 'soul destroying'.
Publishing rejection can be hard to take over and over, yet consider this:
- Alex Haley - world famous author of Roots labored eight years before finally getting published
- Ursula Le Guin sent off her first story at the age of eleven. She wrote and sent out dozens of manuscripts before her first acceptance at age thirty three.
- James Dickey suffered years of rejections before at last seeing the faintly encouraging words 'not bad' from a publisher. These writers always believed and kept going even when 'proper jobs' seemed to be a more sensible option.
- The Ginger Man, by J.P. Donleavy - now considered one of the greatest classic novels ever published - was turned down by thirty-six publishers before it found acceptance. Since its publication over fifty years ago it has never been out of print.
How to get published
To get published you need to write something good, finish it, actually put it into an envelope and mail it out to lots of publishers. It sounds simple but it is amazing how motivation can let you down just when you need to keep believing in your work to get it out there.
To get published you need to keep going when the going gets tough. This Publishing Perseverance session will keep you focused, optimistic and positive. It's great to take positive and constructive feedback but it's vital not to be crushed by criticism or defeated by it. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
This session will refocus you and get you persevering and strong. Your ideas and work are like children who need to be nurtured, championed and protected by you until they are strong enough to live independently.
Publishing Perseverance is designed for you to relax to and be inspired whenever you need a lift and encouragement.
Download Publishing Perseverance now and get your book on the shelves.
Get Published has been purchased by 158 customers.
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
Narrator: Mark Tyrrell
Download Size: 11.6 MB
Buy these together Get PublishedWrite That Book and save $6.95
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 600,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.