Public Speaking: From Petrified to Powerful in 10 Steady Steps
Follow Mark's Tyrrell's journey from a presentation panic attack to confidently speaking to an audience of 500
When panic swamps thought
So my urge to leave was on the same level as awaking to find your bed on fire, but there were thirty people waiting for me to educate and entertain them. For two whole days! What was I to do?
I’d done some public speaking before, given a few small workshops, so why now was I swamped with out-of-the-blue, gut-wrenching fear? If I was honest with myself I’d never been entirely comfortable standing up and speaking to more than, well, one person, but sheer panic was new to me.
How I made sure I never again got presentation panic
How a glass of water showed me how calm I'd become
Now admitting in public that I, as a hypnotherapist, had a panic attack while presenting is not my idea of making myself look good, but I'm telling you this because it's important you know you can overcome fear of public speaking, no matter how severe it is.
The 10 Steps
1) Public Speaking Confidence - respond to presentations with confidence, energy and enthusiasm instead of anxiety and nerves
2) Presentation Anxiety (Long Term) - reduce anxiety about presenting or speaking in public way before the event is due.
3) Overcome Self Consciousness - train your brain to keep your focus off yourself in social situations so you can relax and enjoy it.
4) 7:11 Breathing - learn a simple yet powerful breathing technique you can use anywhere, to quickly bring down anxiety levels.
5) Control Your Emotions - learn to distinguish between real and perceived threats and calm your 'primitive' emotional brain
6) Be Funny - relax deeply and let your inner comedian loose.
7) Speaking Clearly - learn to take full control of your powers of verbal communication
8) Questions from Hell in Presentations - hypnotically rehearse skillfully dealing with difficult questions.
9) Speak Without Notes - master the art of remembering what you want to say to your audience.
10) Powerful Public Speaking - prime your brain to get into presentation 'flow' quickly, so that each presentation is a improvement on its predecessor.
How to monitor your improvements - the Progress Checker
Each Step of the course includes a Progress Checker sheet, with a checklist that lets you assess how far you've come on that step. This is important for your self confidence, and for an effective learning experience. And as you gain more experience presenting, you may find that repeating the course offers another layer of insight and learning, pushing your skills further and higher.
When you purchase this course, you will get instant access to the workbook and the 10 hypnosis audio downloads, so you can begin immediately.
Begin your journey to powerful presentations today - you can be a charismatic, memorable, confident presenter sooner than you think. Good luck!
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads...
10 Steps to Powerful Public Speaking Hypnosis Course
Contains: Public Speaking ConfidenceLong Term Presentation AnxietyOvercome Self Consciousness7-11 Breathing ExerciseControl Your EmotionsBe FunnySpeak ClearlyPublic Speaking - the Question from HellSpeak Without NotesPowerful Public SpeakingPublic-Speaking-10-Steps.pdf Saving you: $17.45
(These products are specially selected to maximize your results from your hypnosis.)
Why we're different to other self hypnosis programs:
We're experienced and dedicated therapist trainers
Uncommon Knowledge was formed in 1995, and since then we've trained over 24,000 people at face-to-face events. We've served over 500,000 hypnosis downloads and treated more than 5,000 patients in 1:1 therapy.
We have a vibrant and friendly global community
With more than 300,000 customers and 14,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from countries as far afield as New Zealand, India, South Africa, as well as Europe, the US and Canada. (And our shipping is free worldwide, did you know?)
Our customer support is second to none
Kirstin, our support manager, is a legend among our customers. She heads up a small support team who are dedicated to making your experience with Uncommon Knowledge a lovely, and hopefully long one.