How do I choose the best download for me when there are so many?
Here at Hypnosis Downloads we have hundreds of different downloads to choose from, and we add to them regularly.
Many of the sessions overlap, while contributing subtly different benefits. For example, if you have low self esteem issues then, of course, the Self Esteem Booster session would be your perfect fit. But there might be other more specific sessions that could also really help you, such as How to deal with the negative critic or the Feel Good About Yourself pack.
We always suggest related downloads that might make a 'Perfect Partner' to the session you have chosen or that might form part of a bundle of related sessions.
But if you are choosing your own it's good to start by looking for a general download that covers your problem or covers the area where you want to improve. You can then look for more specifically targeted downloads.
For example, a man might first choose Improve Self Confidence, then decide that he wants specifically to increase his confidence when Approaching Women socially. He may also feel he would like to increase his confidence when public speaking.
So start with a general title if that's applicable and then go for more specific downloads.
Still not sure?
Get help from the Hypnosis Downloads Community at Which Downloads? Here's how:
- Visit 'Which Downloads?'
- Browse the existing questions to see if yours has already been asked and answered (or use the Search box on the right). If not, click the 'Get help choosing a download' button.
- In the 'Subject' field, post your question. You can give more information about what you need help with in the large comment box. Please keep in mind that anything you write here will be posted publicly on the site.
- Tick the 'Notify me when someone responds' box to get an email when your question is answered with recommendations.
- If you'd like to remain anonymous, tick the 'Make my question anonymous' box. If this box is not ticked, your name will appear with your question.
- To ensure the site you're human, tick the 'I'm not a robot' box. You may be prompted to enter the text in an image.
- Click the 'Post my question' button. If you need to make any edits or change your mind about posting, you'll have 10 minutes to edit/delete after you hit this button.
- To reduce spam, if this is the first question you've asked on the site and/or your text contains any links, your question will not appear immediately. Our moderators will clear your question for publication within 24 hours and thank you for your patience.