I have so many goals. Which hypnosis download should I start with?
I am hoping you can assist me in choosing my first download.
My goals are to:
- Be assertive, calm, and confident
- Feel comfortable in my own skin
- Love myself
- Stop being so critical
- Stop feeling so sad and hopeless
- Be positive
- Be consistent
- Stop second-guessing myself
- Trust and listen to my higher self
- Stick to my goals
- Stop overreacting
- Stop feeling overwhelmed
- Stop thinking the worst
- Learn to manage my money and feel comfortable with money
- Be myself – whoever that is
- Stop worrying about what people think of me
- Be able to feel comfortable in social situations
- Stop avoiding friendships, social situations
- Stop stressing and obsessing over my life
- Stop my addiction to nicotine gum and cigarettes
- Not need to take Adderall to focus
- Stop looking sad, stressed, gloomy
- Learn to appreciate and be thankful
- Stop being in my head all the time
- Be in the now
- Be a good role model for my kids.
In short, I want to feel happy and in love with life – I want to smile. I know, it seems like I need all your downloads! :)
I don't know where to begin. Traditional therapy has not helped and I'm really hoping your downloads work.
This question was submitted by 'Marisa'
Hello Marisa and thank you for writing in.
Well, yes, there's quite a lot there! : ) My general advice is usually 'deal with the worst first'.
Many of the goals you have here have to do with lowering stress levels in your mind and body. And I think that may be a good place to start before you get on to dealing with some of the more specific issues here. So, something as simple as 'Stress Management Training' will help calm everything down and may very well have ripple benefits for many of the issues you mention here. A stressed brain can experience all kinds of manifestations of that stress in lots of seemingly unrelated ways. I suggest you listen to that one first. Or you could get the 'Complete Stress Management Pack'.
If you need more help after that, then going by what your goals are, you could use:
- 'Assertiveness Training'
- 'Quick Confidence Hypnosis Pack' (this pack deals with a few of the other issues you mention, too, such as taming your inner critic)
- 'Stop Feeling Overwhelmed'
- 'Keep a Cool Head'
- 'Trust Yourself'
- 'Self Talk Coach'
- 'Stop Worrying'
- 'Believe in Yourself'
- 'Breaking Bad Habits'
- 'Manage Your Money Pack'
- 'Socializing Motivation'
- '10 Steps to Become a Nonsmoker' (we also have a new download coming out next month that may interest you)
- 'The Gratitude Attitude'
- 'Trapped in Your Head'
- 'Stop and Smell the Roses'
- 'Smile More'
So, gradually, and if you need them after minimizing the effects of stress, those are my recommendations for the goals you have. I hope this is useful. : )
All best wishes,